Saturday, August 15

TAG from Nor :)


1. Beside ur lips, where is the favorite spot to get kissed?

my mole. HAHA ;p


2. How did u feel when u woke up this morning?

Happy!!! Feel impatiently want getting to work. want to become rich


3. Who the last person / people u took photo with?

Sis Nor. My workmate :D


4. Would u consider yourself spoiled?

Totally i'm not. Because i'm prefer to be MORE cheerful person.


5. Have u ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?

I've no idea about it. hoho ;p


6. Do u someone to be dead?

No! But one day everyone will die also -__-


7. What does your last message say?

No answer ;pp


8. What are u thinking right now?

I wondering, why the only same thing always happen to me :/


9. Do u want someone to be with u right now?

Yes! i really need someone beside me. Someone that know how to appreciate me~


10. What was the last time you went to bed last night?

Not sure. Around 10pm.


11. Where did u buy the tee u wearing now?

PDI. haha =)


12. Who was the person who text u?

My friend && him ~


13. TEN lucky person to do this quiz.

Anyone which wanted to do this quiz. HAHA :DD



-The End-

No comments:

Post a Comment